Good night! 🙂
Let’s say hello to 2013!
It’s been really long time ago I wrote and posted something in this blog. I really had ignored my blog for long long time. All I can do now is just saying sorry officially to my blog and all of my blog readers (even though I’m not sure there is any, Hehe) for playing ignorant these times.
However, this is 2013 already! Let’s leave those things behind and start a new page! I know that this is a bit late to greet a new year coming, since today is the 20th of January. Fortunately, it’s better being late to welcome the coming of 2013 with high enthusiasm and spirit than never at all, isn’t??
Well, in this first posting in 2013, what I want to write here is just my personal proposal. Proposal? Yup, proposal including my resolutions to be realized in further times in 2013. This is such my new way to pray to Allah SWT for all things that I want to achieved in this new year. 🙂 Of course, I ask for things that can make me to be a better person.
Let’s start … Bismillah …
Before going to the proposal, I want to recap the things that I could do, get, and achieve in 2012. I want to say thank for them first. But, may be not all things happened can be listed here since my recalling skill is not that good.
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah SWT for giving me chance to go through 2012 with it’s unique and impressive memories. I want to say thank sincerely for:
– making my family more harmonious.
– granting me many lessons to learn from KKN in Purwakarta.
– giving me nine new and great friends from KKN group.
– giving me chance to change my mobile and laptop.
– giving me precious chance to go to Wates for meeting all of my family there, especially my lovely Mbah Putri.
– granting me my 21st years of life.
– introducing me to great people in Muda Mulia and Great Muslimah.
– granting me the precious experience of being involved in Muda Mulia training.
– granting me health.
– granting me faith in You.
This is another new year for me. Another chance that have been entrusted to me by You. Therefore, this is my proposal including my resolutions to be realized in this year. Only if You accept it, then it can really happen and really can be achieved by me. My resolutions to be realized in 2013 are:
– submitting my research proposal in January.
– making an English club for all children around my house namely ‘Ribbon’ in February/March.
– being able to visit orphanage once a month starting from February/March.
– doing blood donation regularly (once three months) starting from January/February.
– joining the community of Great Muslimah Bandung in February/March.
– joining the gathering of Muda Mulia alumni in February.
– doing my PLP as the best as I can s.tarting from January/February
– conducting my research and writing my paper while I’m doing my PLP.
– finishing my study in August/December.
– running my own business in March/April.
– running my partnership business with Memeng in February/March.
– getting lost weights (hehe).
– getting job right after the graduation.
– visiting my family in Jogja in Lebaran.
– doing Qurban.
– making English Course namely ‘Ribbon’.
– writing regularly (at least once a week) and posting it to my blog starting from January.
– joining another language course (French, Korea?).
– joining sewing course.
– khatam-ing my Quran in January/February.
– doing sedekah regularly once a day.
– having fasting regularly (Daud’s fasting).
Well, so far those things are expected things that I can think for now. I might add another thing as time goes by later on. Then, I’ll make sure that I’ll tell you when it happens. By the way, don’t forget to say Amin after reading my post yaa 🙂 You know, when you sincerely pray for someone, then the result will not only be felt by the person who you pray for only, but it will also be felt by you. 😀
It’s been late night already. I think I need to sleep now. Thanks for reading and bye. As what I’ve mentioned in the list of resolutions above, this year I will try to write regularly. So, hopefully it can be realized.